March 26, 2009

I'm glad I'm pregnant so I won't be suckered into buying all that stuff that's on the Rue La La Final Sale. Hee hee. Lotsa cute clothing on sale but there's no way I'm fitting into that stuff anytime in the near future.

There's also a Woot Off happening but no goodies yet.

I slept a little better yesterday despite all the acid reflux action that's recently happening. All the baby sites say that it's normal to get acid reflux during this time because the uterus basically grows in size to accommodate the baby's growing size so all your body organs get pushed up and gets all cramped up into your upper body cavity. Doesn't sound wonderful? The first time I read that my uterus would grow in size (to above your belly button) totally grossed me out. LOL but hey, as long as I don't have to view it, I guess I'm ok. :-)

So yeah, I slept slightly upright and on my left side. Leg cramps are starting to come by too. Ugh.. My doctor was so right when I saw him earlier this month. I was in a happy and cheery mood and he had told me that when I come for the April's monthly appointment, I won't be so happy anymore. He's so correct. I'm starting to feel the discomforts of the third trimester.

I cannot believe after next week, I'll be starting my 3rd trimester. Pregnancy goes by pretty fast, especially when you have a relatively "easy" pregnancy compared to others. Soon, Mignon will pop out. I'm excited and I'm really nervous. I guess that's all normal. I just hope labor won't be all too bad.

We have baby classes in April at the hospital. That should be interesting... Hee hee.

3 comments:

Curly Wurly said...

I cant believe you're in you're coming to your 3rd trimester soon ..its pretty fast. Yep soon Mignon will say HELLO and we'll be spoiled with his cuteness online and I'll be melting away heheeheheh oooh so your 1st baby class with Meanie this should be exciting i cant wait to read your experience about it. I am labor-wise you'll be ok ..i hope. Make sure you do a bit of walking and some massages ..it helps well thats what my friend told me after she had her massage by my grandmother and she did alot of walking ..she said her 1st labor experience was painful but for some reason what my grandmother did for her helped her not feel it too excruciating..i dont know ... according to the midwives she did well and gave birth quite quick

Unknown said...

time flies.. can't believe you will be in your 3rd trimester already... soon you will be getting up to pee alot in the middle of the night as your bladder gets squished... hehe the joy of motherhood... get plenty of rest now cuz once the baby is here it will be sleepless night....but it is so worth it when you look into your baby's eyes...

jpjchen said...

you should also check out
http://www.babyearth.com/baby-sale and http://www.babysteals.com/ and http://www.slickdeals.net/ very addicting...